Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jason Francis: In Memoriam

Yesterday the Taylor University Communication Arts newsletter landed in my mailbox. I'd been looking forward to and dreading it, knowing that it would contain a special remembrance of my friend, Jason Francis. It's good to remember, but also hard knowing that he's gone from this life and I won't get to see him again until I reach heaven.
It gave me great joy to see that the picture the department chose to include from Jason's performance of Macbeth was one that also included me.  I only spent 2 minutes on stage during that play, where Jason played Macbeth and was on stage for most of the play; it lifted my heart that they chose that picture.
The print is small, and might be a little difficult to read (and probably slow to load), but this tribute is well-worth reading.  Check out our Macbeth picture in the lower right-hand corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment